Judges for the 2020 Gold Nugget Awards have named Camelot Homes the winner of “Home of the Year,” which is the most prestigious category in the annual competition that honors architectural design and planning excellence. Camelot’s Plan 2YC at The Villas at Seven Desert Mountain took home the coveted Grand award and the same home also received a second Grand award for “Best Single Family Detached Home – 3,500 to 4,500 square feet.”
“We are thrilled to win ‘Home of the Year’ for the second time,” says Julie Hancock, managing director of Camelot Homes. “It takes a team of amazingly talented collaborators all pushing for excellence to achieve this honor. We are so proud and couldn’t have done it without our incredible partners.”
The award-winning architectural firm Robert Hidey and Associates designed the winning home, along with the other homes in the community. Pacific Dimensions Residential designed the interiors. One and two story plans range from 3,918 to 4,680 square feet with two to five bedrooms, two and a half to five and a half baths, a den, elevator and three-car garage.
In addition to its two Grand Awards, Camelot Homes was recognized with the following Gold Nugget Awards of Merit:
• Best Single Family Detached Home (3,000 – 3,499 Sq. Ft.): The Villas at Seven Desert Mountain Plan 3C
• Best Single Family Detached Home (3,500 – 4,500 Sq. Ft.): The Villas at Desert Mountain Plan 2YC
• Best Single Family Detached Home (over 4,500 Sq. Ft.): Heirloom at Morrison Ranch Plan 3B
• Best Indoor/Outdoor Lifestyle for a Home: The Villas at Seven Desert Mountain
• Best Interior Merchandising of a Model Home Priced $1 Million & Over: The Villas at Seven Desert Mountain Plan 1B and Plan 2YC
• Residential Detached Collection of the Year: The Villas at Seven Desert Mountain
“Gold Nugget Award winners reflect our industry’s best, brightest and most innovative architects, planners and builder/developers,” says judging chairman and Gold Nugget ceremonies administrator Lisa Parrish.
Family owned and operated for more than 50 years, Camelot Homes has a reputation of designing and building award-winning luxury homes in Arizona’s finest communities. For more information, visit camelothomes.com.