2 large, thick boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut in half length-wise
8 slices Prosciutto
1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
2 tablespoons butter, melted
8 Slices Swiss cheese
1 egg, scrambled
- Lightly grease a 9X9-inch baking dish with cooking spray and preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a bowl scramble eggs and set aside.
- With a mallet pound each piece of chicken breast into a thin cutlet about of 1/4 of an inch thick. Then season with salt and pepper.
- Place 2 pieces of Prosciutto on the cutlet and a piece of cheese in between each piece of ham then roll the cutlet and secure with a tooth pick
- Dip the chicken in eggs. The roll in bread crumbs. Place seam side down in baking dish.
- Once all cutlets are stuffed and in pan drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake the chicken for 30-35 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through completely with an internal temperature of 165 degrees, and bread crumbs are golden.