Are you a busy professional, small business owner or a stay at home mom who feels like there is not enough time in the day to get everything done, and each day moving forward becomes more and more overwhelming?
Hiring a personal assistant on a part-time basis might be your answer.
Here are five ways a personal assistant can improve your day:
1. Help with administrative things like bill paying, filing, emails, payroll and bookkeeping. When someone is taking care of these small but important tasks it frees up your time to concentrate on growing your business.
2. Assist you with things that would normally pull you away from work like taking your car in for maintenance, wait for the delivery/installation at your home, last minute gift shopping or pick up your dry cleaning.
3. Provide assistance with your to-do-list at home with things like laundry, grocery shopping, errands, organizing and meal prep.
4. Caring for your older loved ones by providing non-medical in-home care and companionship so you have the ease of knowing your loved one is well taken care of while you are at work.
5. Provide a work/life balance in all areas of your life. See above.
Just imagine how three to four hours per week of assistance with these things can improve your work/life balance.
The price of having a personal assistant outweighs the stresses incurred without one.
By Kari Holt
Owner of Girl Friday