Customer Relations Specialist – From $17 an hour
Sunsolar Solutions is looking for an immediate hire. Position is for Full-Time 9:00AM-5:00PM Monday-Friday
Job Summary: Our Customer Relation Specialists act as a liaison, providing solar project updates and milestone information pertaining to our defined solar timeline which is gathered from the install teams and support staff. Our CRS should be genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They’re detail oriented and use critical thinking. They are investigators by nature and find satisfaction in discovering and fixing problems for our customers. Our CRS should be able to put themselves in our customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and our CRS’ can gather and acknowledge it with empathy and solutions in mind. At Sunsolar Solutions we pride ourselves in providing an extraordinary product with great service and the Customer Relation Specialist plays a vital role in this.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform outbound calls to keep customers updated with status’ pertaining to their solar projects.
- Receive inbound calls from customers related to their solar projects.
- Address customer questions and concerns until resolved.
- Assign tasks to the appropriate parties when an issue is beyond the scope of the position.
- Provide our install teams with any pertinent details acquired during interactions with customers.
- Utilize attention to detail and critical thinking to foresee any issues in the process and work to resolve them in a timely manner.
Required Skills: –
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Critical Thinking
- Touch Typing
- Data Entry Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Decision Making
- Analyzing Information
- Results Driven
- Intermediate Knowledge in Microsoft Office applications
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture