La Bocca Urban Kitchen + Wine Bar, which is located at 5415 East High Street on High Street, now offers brunch every weekend from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. The chef-driven menu features a unique take on traditional brunch faire, including:
• The Bocadilla de Chorizo and Manchego: A play on a breakfast quesadilla with house-made bread, chorizo, scrambled eggs and manchego cheese $9
• Almond French Toast: Maple bourbon fried artisan ciabatta served with toasted almonds, chocolate drizzle, maple syrup and fresh strawberries $8
• Shrimp with Creamy Polenta and Toasted Garlic Sauce: marinated shrimp cooked a la plancha served with garlic sauce, creamy polenta and arugula $15
• Top Sirloin with Romesco and Fried Egg: Grilled skirt steak topped with a sunny side up egg and served with patatas bravas $16
• Shirred Eggs: Cast iron baked eggs packed with guest’s choice of several filling options $12
• Tortilla Española with Bacon Gravy: Spanish potato omelet cooked in an egg custard with decadent house-made bacon gravy $5
Lunch options will also be available during the brunch hours, including La Bocca’s popular bruschetta planks, salads and hand-made pizzas.
In addition to eye-popping culinary offerings, thanks in great part to La Bocca’s newly appointed, award-winning General Manager Kyle Mason, La Bocca also offers both traditional Bloody Mary cocktails as well as more adventurous options including both a Maple Bourbon Blood Mary and a Jalapeño Caesar Bloody Mary, starting at just $8. The new brunch menu also boasts six mimosa options – traditional, mango, strawberry, peach, pineapple and cranberry – for just $8 each. Five sparkling wines by the glass, not to mention an extensive list of red and white wines by the glass, beer and other cocktails are also available.
For more information, please visit www.laboccanorth.com.
About La Bocca Urban Kitchen + Wine Bar
With two convenient locations in the Valley – one in the heart of Tempe on Mill Avenue and one in the up-and-coming High Street in Northeast Phoenix, La Bocca Urban Kitchen + Wine Bar brings together everyone’s all-time favorite Mediterranean and Italian ingredients. Offerings range from fresh basil and creamy hummus to savory prosciutto and made-from-scratch pizzas. In addition to the food, La Bocca boasts custom hand-crafted cocktails, by mixology mega-stars JT Tillman and Kyle Mason, and more than 150 wines from across the globe. La Bocca is owned by Mill Avenue Management Group, which brings more than 40 combined years of experience in the restaurant, nightlife and event industries to the exploding culinary scene in Arizona. Its ingredients for success are simple: take a healthy dose of classic hospitality and sprinkle with equal parts innovation and inspiration. For more information, please visitwww.laboccanorth.com.