By Joseph Callaway
The Magic Zip Code, 85254, is comprised of 128 subdivisions. Read on to learn more about three subdivisions in our marvelously diverse 85254 zip code.
Comprised of 635 homes near 68th Street and Thunderbird. Built from 1970-1979, Raskin Estates is a place where everyone knows your name.
• 50 homes sold in last 12 months
• 31 average days on market
• $368.03 average price per square foot (last six months)
Comprised of 478 homes just north of 60th Street and Greenway. Built from 1982-1992, North Ranch is near Horizon High.
• 29 homes sold in last 12 months
• 23 average days on market
• $347.32 average price per square foot (last six months)
Comprised of 281 homes that extend around 54th Street and Sweetwater. Built from 1970-1973, Sunburst Farms lots are wide and deep. Irrigation is available.
• Seven homes sold in last 12 months
• 41 average days on market
• $315.84 average price per square foot (last six months)
This data is up to date as of late January and comes from the Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service.
Don’t see your subdivision? Call Those Callaways Team at 480-596-5751 to learn more.
Joseph Callaway is co-owner of Those Callaways Team, Callaway Realty, an independent brokerage operating in 85254 for 25 years. For additional information, visit