Scottsdale Quarter is thrilled to announce its plans to commemorate the completion of the final phase of the shopping center with a week-long fall celebration for the community. Boo & New is a chance to celebrate the season while exploring the newest offerings at Scottsdale Quarter. The festive gatherings from Monday, October 18 through Saturday, October 23 will include free family fun, live musical performances, local art, fall-themed activities, and local craft brews.
All week long, guests can wander through the pumpkin patch and enjoy nightly live musical performances by their favorite local bands. The celebration continues on Friday with the addition of live artist mural paintings and curated workshops hosted by Scottsdale Quarter tenants. Guests will also have the opportunity to paint a section of a giant, paint-by-numbers art mural, designed by local artist, Lauren Lee, which will later become a permanent art installation at the property.
The festivities end with a bang on Saturday with The Quarter’s Fourth Annual Boo & Brew. During the event, grownups can treat their taste buds with local craft brews from Huss, Walter Station and Grand Canyon breweries, while listening to live music and watching their favorite college teams in the football lounge. Meanwhile, the younger crowd will be entertained with oversized games, crafts, character appearances, balloon twisting, and face painting.
Fall Festival Schedule of Events Overview:
Schedule is subject to change.
Monday, October 18
• 5 – 7 p.m.: Live music by Sugar Thieves
Tuesday, October 19
• 5 – 7 p.m.: Live music by Notes from Neptune
Wednesday, October 20
• 5 – 7 p.m.: Live music by Stanley Serrano
Thursday, October 21
• 5 – 7 p.m.: Live music by Chuck E. Baby
Friday, October 22
• 12 – 6 p.m.: Live mural paintings by local artists, featuring Arizona landscapes
• 2 – 3 p.m.: Fall candle workshop at Candle Chemistry
• 3 – 4 p.m.: Pumpkin carving workshop at MIXT with master pumpkin carver, Brett Laub
• 4 – 5 p.m.: Photographer Everardo Keeme teaches insider tips and tricks in his Phone Photography Class at urbAna
• 5 – 6 p.m.: Swing by Culinary Dropout for a hosted local beer tasting
• 5 – 7 p.m.: Live music in The Quad by Desert Dixie
Saturday, October 23
• 9 – 11 a.m.: Kick-off the day with outdoor Goat Yoga in The Quad
• 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.: Decorate a spooky cake at Albion
• 12 – 1 p.m.: Stop by for an adult coloring workshop
• 1 – 2 p.m.: Create a fall floral arrangement with Flowers by Mel at urbAna
• 2 – 7 p.m.: Boo & Brew event features a beer garden, food vendors, kids’ crafts, face painting, and more!
• 2 – 5 p.m.: Live music by Pearl Ridge
• 5 – 7 p.m.: Live music by Rock Lobster with opening act, speed painter Katia Von Kral
Also taking place
• Scottsdale Quarter’s Candy Crawl, which offers a fun, safe place for local families to trick-or-treat.
• Boo & Brew, bring your dog and show off their Halloween style for a chance to win the Doggie Costume Contest.
For updated information, visit scottsdalequarter.com and follow @ScottsdaleQuarter on Instagram.
Because space is limited, some events require pre-registration. Check the events page on the website for details.