Pumpkin Nights at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess offer so much fun it’s scary!
Every Thursday through Sunday night through Halloween from 6-10 p.m. Valley families will have the opportunity to get into the fall season, as the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess welcomes Pumpkin Nights, the newest event #AtThePrincess.
Guests can get spooked right as they arrive to Pumpkin Nights as Princess Plaza transforms into Haunted Plaza. Guests will be greeted by Elwood Bones, Pumpkin Nights’ resident musician, Bernard the butler and other animated scenes to spook you right off the bat.
Guests may join in as Canyon Lawn transforms into Patches Pumpkin Farm featuring an assortment of pumpkins on display and for purchase. This area will also have plenty of family photo opportunities, like farm trucks and more. Guests can also meet Patches, the friendly scarecrow that watches over his pumpkin patch, making sure there will be enough pumpkins for all the families.
Enjoy the Great Pumpkin, an eight foot tall, ten foot wide giant pumpkin, perfect for the first photo of the fall. Make sure to stop at the Pie House for homemade apple, peach and pumpkin pies.
The Princess is turning the Sunset Beach Lawn into an area of adventure! Guests can enjoy the Hay Maze, the YOYO Swing Chair, Spidermania and Sizzle rides, campfire fire pits and physically distanced outdoor family seating, S’mores & More concessions including Halloween s’mores kits and a full bar featuring apple cider drinks.
PATCHES SEASONAL SHOPPE
The newest popup shop will be transformed into Patches Seasonal Shoppe featuring a seasonal assortment of pajamas, plush animals, gifts, LED toys, fall treats and more.
LANTERNS OF HOPE
Families may join at the Sunset Beach pool to light and launch their complimentary lantern they have inscribed with inspiring phrases and wishes of hope. Seating in the area has be arranged to account for physical distancing for guests to prepare their lanterns.
PUMPKIN NIGHTS FIREWORK DISPLAY
Guests will enjoy a spectacular fireworks display at 9 p.m. each night of Pumpkin Nights with the best views from the Princess Plaza, Pumpkin Patch and Jack-o-Lantern Lawn.
HARVEST YOUR HEALTH AT THE SPA
Fall into the spa and treat yourself in seasonal style with featured specialty treatments. Elevate the traditional pumpkin pampering to a Toasty Marshallow Me-Mosa Manis and Pedis, or try an Aromatherapy Wrap with healing essential oils for an immunity boost as we head into colder months. Hit the spa Thursday Nights for Spa’rty Nights. Book a spa service or join for Glow Yoga and enjoy Bubbles & Bites. Catch up on the latest skincare trends and tips from the experts.
Fall Culinary Class Series
Saturdays in October is the perfect time you found a new passion for cooking during the new Culinary Cooking Series – three courses taught by the talented chefs of Fairmont Scottsdale.
October 10: Birds & Brews at Ironwood American Kitchen
October 17: Mastering Mexican Cuisine at La Hacienda
October 25: Bourbon Steak’s Autumn Favorites
$99 per person, per class. Price includes complimentary valet parking, welcome cocktail, 90 minutes of expert instruction, and a recipe card takeaway.
INSIDER TIPS FOR BEST WAYS TO ENJOY PUMPKIN NIGHTS
• Book one of the packages, like the Arizona Resident’s Rate or Stay Close package, and relax poolside during the day and enjoy the festivities at night.
• Enjoy a meal at one of the resort restaurants and get complimentary admission for up to four when you spend $60.
• Purchase your parking and tickets online to maximize your time enjoying the event.
ADMISSION & PARKING
• Admission includes Pumpkin Patch, Jack-o-Lantern Lawn, rides, hay maze, lantern launch and the fireworks show.
• Admission is complimentary for registered guests staying in house.
• Self parking and admission is $40 for up to four wristbands, additional wristbands are $10 each.
• Valet parking and admission is $60 for up four wristbands, additional wristbands are $10 each.
• Valet parking and admission is complimentary with $60 minimum on property restaurant spend.
• Wristbands for rideshare and walk-in guests are $10 each.
• Children three and younger are complimentary and do not require wristbands.
The Princess is ready to welcome guests while keeping their safety in mind. Pumpkin Nights at the Princess is an outdoor open air, appropriately physically distanced and a family oriented experience for all ages. Find out all of the details at scottsdaleprincess.com/pumpkin-nights.