Photos Courtesy Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock
Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock is a premier Sedona retreat that offers a full calendar of activities and amenities geared towards Sedona adventures, discovery and recovery.
Located less than a mile from Bell Rock, one of the most iconic rock formations and vortex sites, Hilton Sedona offers expansive suites, private balconies/patios and fireplaces in each guest room, and a collection of signature red rock view accommodations. Adventure awaits, from 18 holes of championship golf to off-road Pink Jeep adventures, and over 200 scenic hiking and biking trails. Guests are invited to enjoy chef-led culinary programs, curated mixology offerings, and a variety of energy-based therapies and workshops.
This season, Hilton Sedona transforms into a beloved winter wonderland. At the center of the action is an illuminated igloo village featuring igloo dining under Sedona’s award-winning sky, holiday décor, a wealth of culinary offerings, seasonal sips, and much more.
Located in the resort’s scenic outdoor garden at ShadowRock Tap + Table, igloo village is available now through the end of February. Perfect for individuals, friends, families, and private groups, the village consists of five igloos that can accommodate groups of two to six guests in addition to two expansive holiday chalets that seat up to eight guests for private parties. Frosted with festive holiday décor, the igloos are available to resort guests and locals for nightly seating times between 4 p.m. and 9 p.m.
In addition to the resort’s igloo village, guests can indulge in a full calendar of winter wonderland activities, featuring a variety of annual traditions for locals and visitors traveling to red rock country.
Sedona’s winter wonderland activities include:
• Holly Jolly Happy Hour – offered daily from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. at ShadowRock Tap + Table.
• Live Musical Performances – hosted in the outdoor garden at ShadowRock overlooking the igloo village, Tuesdays through Saturdays from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
• Star Gazing – hosted in the igloo village every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
• Holiday Dining – resort guests and locals are invited to indulge in Chef Hector’s seasonal menu and delectable holiday offerings including a traditional Thanksgiving buffet, Christmas Day specials, and a four-course New Year’s Eve pairing.
• Seasonal Sips – festive cocktails include an apple crisp old fashioned, a beet martini, and a pecan pie Manhattan.
• Holiday Inspired Spa Offerings – from energy rituals that help restore balance and promote relaxation during the stressful holiday season, to eforea spa’s create your own body scrub class, guests are invited to participate in a variety of thematic wellness activities and therapies.
• Calls from Mrs. Claus – Mrs. Claus is just a phone call away, and she can’t wait to hear all about holiday wishes and Christmas traditions. Calls are available Dec. 20 to 23.
• Fit-mas Classes – More than 40 weekly fitness classes are available this season at the Sedona Athletic Club, including elf boot camp, trim-the-tree yoga, and more.
• Letters to Santa – activity available in the resort lobby.
Hilton Sedona also participates in Hilton’s award-winning guest loyalty program, Hilton Honors, which offers guests access to instant benefits and exclusive member discounts. Members can register at hiltonhonors.com/powerup/gb or join Hilton Honors for free by enrolling online at hiltonhonors.com.
Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock is located at 90 Ridge Trail Dr. For questions or to book a reservation, please contact the hotel directly at 928-284-4040 or visit hiltonsedonaresort.com.