Healthy Fast-Casual Concept Teams Up with Keep It Wild Co., Růže Cake House and Other Local Companies to Celebrate New Location
PHOENIX – A new Flower Child is blooming in North Phoenix! On Wednesday, June 20, Sam Fox’s healthy fast-casual restaurant will open the doors to its fourth Valley location in Desert Ridge Marketplace at Tatum Boulevard and the Loop 101. To celebrate the grand opening, the restaurant is teaming up with several local companies, including The Joy Bus, Keep It Wild Co., Růže Cake House, Alice’s Table and Wild Tonic Jun Kombucha.
“Opening a Flower Child in North Phoenix just felt right,” says Sam Fox, founder of Fox Restaurant Concepts. “We’re thrilled to be in the neighborhood and to provide surrounding businesses and families a convenient dining option that is just as delicious as it is healthy. Especially with the recent renovation of the Desert Ridge Marketplace, the center and community are the perfect home for our fourth location.”
Located in the southwest corner of the shopping center, the 4,461-square-foot space is reminiscent of a buzzing farmer’s market, with cheery, colorful and earthy-inspired décor, a charming and comfortable patio, fresh daisies on every table and a wide selection of organic, gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan options available for lunch and dinner.
Led by Executive Chef Lauren Kyles—who previously worked for various high-profile restaurants in the Los Angeles area, drawing fans among the Hollywood elite—the restaurant will feature an open expo kitchen where guests will see chefs preparing each meal to-order. The North Phoenix community can look forward to a menu devoted to veggies, grains, fruits and healthy proteins in the form of bowls, build-your-own plates, whole-grain wraps or salads, all made from scratch daily and with ingredients designed to revitalize the body, mind and soul.
In addition to colorful and healthy dishes, guests can expect fun surprises on opening day, including:
- Do Good, Feel Good: A portion of the proceeds from opening day will benefit The Joy Bus, a nonprofit dedicated to relieving the daily struggles of homebound cancer patients with a fresh, chef-inspired meal and a friendly face.
- Keep It Wild at Flower Child: The first 400 guests who dine at the new location will receive a free, limited edition Keep It Wild and Flower Child collaboration sticker, designed exclusively for the opening. The first 200 guests at all other Flower Child locations in the Valley will also receive a sticker.
- Sweet Confections: Růže Cake House will provide gluten-free, decorative strawberry lemonade-flavored macarons to the first 300 guests to dine at the new location.
- Flower Power: Alice’s Table will be on site during the lunch and dinner services, creating free flower bouquets for guests who stop in to the new location.
- Keep Calm and Drink Kombucha: Wild Tonic Jun Kombucha will be serving up free kombucha samples throughout the day. Guests at all Flower Child locations in the Valley will also be able to register to win a gift basket featuring Wild Tonic swag and a $100 Flower Child gift card.
Flower Child will be open daily from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. and is located at 21001 N. Tatum Blvd. #16-1000, in Phoenix. For more information and to view the full menu, visit www.iamaflowerchild.com. Stay in the loop on Instagram at @EatFlowerChild.
About Flower Child
Flower Child has brought the best, fast-casual, healthy food into the world. We’ve developed an entire menu devoted to veggies, grains, fruits and healthy proteins – the things our bodies need the most. Our bowls, wraps, grains, and greens are all made from scratch daily with fresh ingredients that revitalize your body, mind, and soul. Whether you plan to pick up and peace out, or you’re content to settle into our cheery, colorful environment, you’ll be greeted with fast service and a warm smile. We’re all about happiness prioritized dining with nutritional food you’ll crave. For more information, visit www.iamaflowerchild.com.