Photo Courtesy of Spooner Physical Therapy
Located in the Abrazo Medical Building on the corner of Jomax and Lake Pleasant Parkway, the new Spooner Physical Therapy offers convenient hours, ample parking, and an accessible first-floor suite.
“We are excited to provide the Lake Pleasant community with an opportunity to experience a new way to move and feel better at Spooner,” says Clinic Director Clayton Hunter, PT, DPT. “Together, the Spooner team will take a complete approach to enhancing our patients’ function through movement. We believe that helping patients achieve their goals is our job, no matter their age or ability. Our team is your team.”
Hunter adds that the team at Spooner promises:
• A patient-centered approach to healing because they know that pain and dysfunction affect mind, body, and spirit.
• Custom treatment programs that address the source of the problem with a focus on whole-body movement.
• A dedicated team of movement specialists.
Physical therapy and occupational therapy specialties and services available at Spooner Lake Pleasant include:
• General Orthopedics
• Sports Injury Rehabilitation
• Hand Therapy and Custom Splinting
• ACL Injury Rehabilitation
• Spine Rehabilitation
• Work Injury Rehabilitation
• Dry Needling
• Injury Prevention
• Post-Concussion Treatment
Additionally, Spooner Lake Pleasant:
• Offers convenient and affordable access to care through Spooner Movement Plus Membership.
• Accepts most major insurance.
• Does not require a physician referral or prescription to start treatment.
• Provides ongoing patient education on diagnosis, plan of care and patient’s home exercise program.
• Clearly and consistently communicates progress with physician and patient.
“We are incredibly proud of the work that we do at the Spooner, and we are thankful for the team members, community partners, athletes, and patients that have accompanied us in our expansion and voiced the desire for Spooner to expand our coverage in the Northwest Valley,” says Timothy A. Spooner, PT, FAFS, CEO, who founded the Spooner family of clinics in 1990. “We are excited by the opportunity to server the Lake Pleasant community in moving better and feeling better.”
The Spooner team adds that they are committed to keeping their employees and patients safe during COVID-19 and has taken several measures, including additional screening procedures, enhanced cleaning practices, and appropriate distancing of patients during treatment sessions.
Spooner Lake Pleasant is located at 26900 N. Lake Pleasant Parkway, Suite 120. To learn more, call 623-400-9100 or visit spoonerpt.com/locations/lake-pleasant.