Compiled by Michelle Talsma Everson
Recently, both 83 Marketplace (located at 83rd Avenue and Happy Valley Road) and Sunrise Promenade (located at Lake Pleasant and Happy Valley Roads) announced new tenants for their popular shopping centers.
Thompson Thrift Retail Group (TTRG) is excited to announce the addition of Butta Cakes to Sunrise Promenade. Butta Cakes is a local business founded by Perry Hilton that specializes in all natural butter cakes in a variety of flavors.
Butta Cakes will be located in the former Jabz Boxing space, which is adjacent to the ALDI Grocery store and the only vacancy within the project. An exact opening date had yet to be announced as of press time, but locals can follow Butta Cakes on Facebook @buttacakes to watch the progress.
For more information about Sunrise Promenade, visit the Thompson Thrift Retail Group website at thompsonthrift.com/properties/sunrise-promenade.
83 Marketplace recently shared the following tenant list:
• F45 Training: Now open, F45 Training is a global fitness community specializing in innovative, high-intensity group workouts that are fast, fun, and results-driven.
• Dexter Public House: From the owners of Revolu Modern Taqueria + Bar, The Dexter’s innovative food menu presents a wide range of New American Cuisine. The Dexter is bringing an urban style restaurant right to your neighborhood.
• Salon Blissful MedSpa: Salon Blissful has been in business for over 13 years with its first location in Mesa. They now have four locations. They perform all hair services, all facials from basic to the state-of-the-art Hydrafacial MD, as well as many more advanced result-driven facial treatments.
• Herbal Nails & Spa: This studio provides an unparalleled nail studio experience, featuring healthy, luxurious products and services. Each studio is designed so that every detail provides the customer with a soothing atmosphere and attention to detail.
• Howlers Restaurant & Sports Bar: This fun restaurant is a traditional American style sports bar. It features a fun and friendly environment for guests to come and watch their favorite team play and hang out.
• 83rd Marketplace Dental Care: This practice offers a wide variety of dental services to meet your oral health care requirements in one convenient location.
There is also a popular restaurant that will be announced soon, according to 83 Marketplace. Once the lease on this new restaurant is finalized, 83 Marketplace will be at 100% leasing capacity for Phase 1. Phase 2 will break ground in early 2022. On the docket for Phase 2 is a butcher shop, barber shop, Euro cafe, Italian restaurant, and candy/confection shop.
To learn more, visit mdcavanland.com/83-marketplace.