Anthem Golf & Country Club, a member of the ClubCorp family of clubs will participate in the 2018 ClubCorp Charity Classic, ClubCorp’s major annual philanthropic open-house event. In 2016, the popular ClubCorp Charity Classic raised a record-breaking $3 million nationwide for Augie’s Quest/ALS Therapy Development Institute and a variety of charities throughout the U.S.
Anthem Golf & Country Club cordially invites the public to attend a wide variety of fundraising events over the course of March for the “2018 Charity Classic Month”, dedicated to raising money for our charitable organizations. Anthem Golf & Country Club will host a Golf Tournament, Bocce Ball Tournament, Pickleball Tournament, Men’s Doubles Tennis Tournament, Mixed Double’s Tennis Tournament, a Dinner Dance and Silent Auction, St. Patrick’s Day Fun Run/Walk and more!
2018 Charity Classic Month Events:
- Golf Tournament: March 11 | $125 donation per player
- Dinner Dance & Auction: March 16 | $100 donation per person
- Bocce Ball: March 12-18 | $10 donation per player| 10 teams or 10 people
- St. Patrick’s Day Fun Run: March 17th | $10 donation per participant | 6 prizes
- Pickleball Tournament: March 24-25 | $35 donation per player
- Men’s Doubles Tennis Tournament: March 16-18 | $35 donation per player
- Mixed Doubles Tennis Tournament: March 24-25 | $35 donation per player
Stay tuned for more information and events!
“We are excited to open our club to the community annually for this event, which benefits the local community and makes a positive impact on the lives of so many,’” said JR Rosenbluth, general manager at Anthem Golf & Country Club. “During our Charity Classic event, our members and employee partners work together with sponsors and really embrace Anthem Golf & Country Club’s commitment of Building Relationships and Enriching Lives.”
Since its inception in 2007, ClubCorp’s Charity Classic has raised over $20.3 million benefiting charities including Augie’s Quest/ALS Therapy Development Institute, Susan G. Komen for the Cure, Boys and Girls Clubs of America, Make-A-Wish Foundation and the ClubCorp Employee Partners Care Foundation.
This year, more than 160 golf and country clubs and business and sports clubs around the country will again open their courses and dining rooms to an estimated 15,000 members, guests and patrons for tournaments, dining events, auctions and social extravaganzas throughout the country.
The 2018 ClubCorp Charity Classic will benefit the following deserving nonprofits evenly:
- Augie’s Quest is an aggressive fundraising effort focused on finding treatments and cures for ALS by supporting the work of the ALS Therapy Development Institute.
- ClubCorp Employee Partners Care Foundation (E.P.C.F.), a 501(c)3 fund established to help to help Employee Partners of ClubCorp’s family of Clubs in need of financial assistance in times of crisis.
- The Foothills Food Bank, a 501(c)3 food bank and resource center that provides food for those in need, financial assistance to individuals and families in the foothills area and referral information for any number of programs and helpful organizations.
To participate or to sign up for this event, please visit the ClubCorp Charity Classic web site at www.clubcorpcharityclassic.com or call the club at 623-742-6205.