• 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
• 1 (8 oz. pkg.) cream cheese, softened
• 1/2 cup FRANK’S® RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce or FRANK’S® RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce
• 1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch dressing
• 1/2 cup crumbled bleu cheese or your favorite shredded cheese
• Preheat oven to 350°f.
• Combine all ingredients and spoon into shallow 1-quart baking dish.
• Bake 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir.
• Garnish with chopped green onions if desired. Serve with crackers and/or vegetables.
Makes: 4 cups dip. Prep Time: 5 min. Cook Time: 20 min