The city of Peoria has released the 2022 bulk trash schedule. The bulk trash collection will begin on January 3 and end on December 21.
The city of Peoria provides bulk trash service twice a year to residents that receive trash and recycle services from the Peoria Solid Waste Division. The bulk trash program provides a pick-up of large, bulky items that do not fit into residential trash containers. Acceptable items include stoves, sofas, chairs, and yard waste.
Guidelines for Bulk Trash Pick Up
• All bulky items should be placed in the gutter/curb no later than 6 a.m. of the zone collection date.
• Do not place bulky items out more than one day in advance of zone collection date.
• Bulky items placed out after a street has been serviced or exceed the maximum collection size (approximately six feet long by four feet wide and three feet tall) will incur a charge of $50 per 30 minutes of loading time.
• Neatly place bulk trash alongside the curb in front of your property. Do not place items on your property or the sidewalk. Do not combine bulk trash into one large community pile. Service will not be provided if bulk trash is improperly placed, deemed unsafe to collect, or contains unacceptable items.
• Loose yard clippings and pet waste must be bagged and securely tied to be collected.
• Cut tree limbs, branches, and wood panels into three feet sections and stack in the same direction.
• Place cacti pieces in a sturdy box.
• Remove doors from appliances or secure with heavy tape.
Visit peoriaaz.gov/bulktrash to view the interactive map and obtain complete program guidelines or call the Solid Waste Division at 623-773-7431 for more information.