The inaugural Peoria Fine Art & Wine Festival, featuring 15 of the best Arizona Wineries and more than 40 artists, crafts peoples, and artisans is being held at the Centennial Plaza Park, 9875 N. 85th Ave on Nov. 19 and Nov. 30 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Stroll around the park grounds and listen to live music, while sipping local wine and enjoying the arts.
Participating Wineries Include
• Aridus Winery • Arizona Stronghold
• Caduceus Cellars • Copper Horse
• Coronado Vineyards • Keeling Schaefer Vineyards
• Page Springs • DA Vines Vineyard
• Sonoita Vineyards • Su Vino Winery
• Oak Creek Vineyards & Winery • Winery 101
This is a must-attend event for art and wine lovers. Wine tasting pre-sale tickets are $35 per person and $45 at the gate. Each ticket includes a commemorative wine glass and 10 tasting tickets. Beer tasting is $20, with each ticket including a commemorative beer glass and 10 tasting tickets. Tickets will be available at the event for $10 for five additional tastings. This event is hosted by the Wilcox Wine Country Partnership benefiting Silver Lining Riding. For tickets, visit peoriawinefest2022.eventbrite.com.