Students who need to be registered include:
• Students new to the Washington Elementary School District
• Students who move from one WESD school’s boundaries to another WESD school’s boundaries
• Kindergarten students.
Parents and guardians may register their child at the Welcome and Registration Center, 3200 West Cholla St., immediately west of Cholla Middle School. The center is open Monday through Friday from 7:15 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (On Wednesdays, the center is closed from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.)
Please remember to bring with you:
• Child’s original birth certificate
• Immunization records showing compliance
• Proof of residence (e.g. unexpired AZ Driver’s License or lease agreement, mortgage documents, recent utility bill)
• Court-ordered custody papers, if applicable
Students who are staying at the same school and students who are promoting from a WESD elementary school to a WESD middle school/junior high do not need to be reregistered.
Children must be 5 years old before September 1, 2015 to be registered for kindergarten. Children must turn 6 years old before September 1, 2015 to be registered for first grade.
For more information, call 602-896-6950 or visit www.wesdschools.org.